1. Manufacture: Providing an efficient and cost effective Tool, Jig and die making service for the manufacturing of:- (but not limited to) Moulds and related components as required
2. Scheduling: Setting up and adhering to schedules that prioritise company commitments as determined by Management.
3. Organising: Prioritising and optimising the capacity of your section with respect to:
a. Equipment & Tools b. Housekeeping c. Work in Progress / timeous availability of raw materialsd. Scheduling, tracking and planning of manufacturing related processes such as Hardening, Chroming, Welding, Grinding, Sparking, Wire cutting etc.e. Artisans / Apprentices under your control to meet schedules as determined by Management
4. Production: Fault finding on Breakdowns Issuing, controlling, and quality assurance of jobs to apprentices and artisans as determined by your line manager. Check and ensure that work issued is correct, done correctly, and as per spec. Optimise cost efficiencies and time management throughout your section at all times.
5. Staffing: Identify correctly the capabilities of each artisan/apprentice under your control and utilising these optimally under the constraints of your section to ensure efficient and effective performance and utilisation of staff members. Ensuring the adherence to company rules and following of the company disciplinary code to ensure fairness and equitable treatment of each employee individually.
6. Training: Sharing of knowledge and development of the expertise of every artisan and apprentice in your section to be fully conversant with all relevant processes and techniques.
7. Reporting: Draw up reports, schedules and rosters as required by the operational requirements of Bowler Plastics and/or as determined by management.
8. General: It is expected of your to promote a positive attitude toward your workplace, staff and workload and conduct yourself in a professional and amiable manner.